Daddy: Yellowwood State Forest is a little northeast of us, and despite its name it boasts no actual yellowwood trees, as far as I've noticed. Too bad, since they're lovely trees. Anyway, Rowan got to try out his stompin' shoes in the forest, and just had a friggin' ball. It also provided new opportunities for Mommy and Rowan to share the spotlight. The funniest thing about these pictures is that Rowan was spending most of his time trying to get away from her--these are two photos of about twenty that I took, the only two in which he looks like he wants to be kissed by his mother...but seriously, folks, he just wanted to walk.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Yellowwood State Forest
Daddy: Yellowwood State Forest is a little northeast of us, and despite its name it boasts no actual yellowwood trees, as far as I've noticed. Too bad, since they're lovely trees. Anyway, Rowan got to try out his stompin' shoes in the forest, and just had a friggin' ball. It also provided new opportunities for Mommy and Rowan to share the spotlight. The funniest thing about these pictures is that Rowan was spending most of his time trying to get away from her--these are two photos of about twenty that I took, the only two in which he looks like he wants to be kissed by his mother...but seriously, folks, he just wanted to walk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment