Friday, October 16, 2009

Ehhh....

This place is boring there's nothing to do it's just trees and leaves and crap and heh is that a moose no it's just another tree and my feet hurt from these shoes that I wear now because Mama makes me wear them so I can walk and I like to walk when I want to but not now it's so boring here I want to go but not in the car seat that Baba puts me in it looks like a cow that goes 'moooo' and a sheep goes 'baba' and is Baba a sheep it's so confusing I wonder what a cow looks like and oh look a stick I like to wave it because it makes me feel impotent I mean important and ooh a leaf I like leaves and trees and trunks and this place is cool I like to walk around and the leaves crunch under my feet and I picked up a worm but Mama said 'ewww' is Mama a cow maybe because she makes milk and cows do too I don't like milk but I like Mama's milk and where am I?

No comments: