Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hong Kong--or, Holy Crap! How long has it been!

I have a really good excuse for not updating the blog for so many months...

Anyway, Rowan is doing great. At 20 months he's walking, talking, running, playing, eating, sleeping, sharing his toys and drawing pictures. It all really began in Hong Kong this past Christmas, however, where, surrounded by loving, nurturing souls (Por-por, Gung-gung, Belle, Wati, cousin Ruby, Mike & Julie, and Grandma Sue & Papa Bear), he absorbed everything like a little boy sponge. Of course, there was always time for play, as seen above--Rowan zooms through the slide with intense exhilaration.

Rowan tries to grab the camera...that's pretty much it. More to come, folks...

1 comment:

tcovem said...

We have to get Rowan and Roland together sometime -- I think they would get along great (yeah, they're a year apart, but that's only long in baby years ;-). Only I think they'd get confused given that until "r" and "l" get differentiated their names are likely to come out the same!