Yes, I know it has been a while, but after finishing classes and taking a couple of trips out of town, it's been hard to find time to add to the blog. But here it is nonetheless. I love this above picture of Rowan taking a bath (Joseph took it--in fact, he took almost all of the ones you'll see here, except for the bottom one--Winnie took that one). In any case, Rowan has been obsessed with grasping falling water, and sometimes gets a little mad when he can't do it. Rowan's anger, by the way, is hilarious. He shakes his whole body and lets out this frustrated grunt, his little face getting red, his features rigid, his eyes wide with fury. Here, though, he's just curious. Another funny thing about this picture is that there are three different hands all assisting in Rowan's bath--way more than necessary, the spoiled little shit!
In this photo, Daddy shows Rowan how it's done. Rowan, however, begs to differ. I imagine Rowan saying to himself, "Daddy is a tool."Yes, Rowan, but I'm not the one wearing the cherry blossom robe.
"Touche, Daddy, touche..."
1 comment:
I love the water catching shot! Great to see the newest faces of Rowan, et al. :)
Post a Comment