Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ben and Angela's Wedding, part I

Seeing as this is a blog about Rowan, I thought we'd start with some baby pictures, then continue with some photos of the other major players. Above is Grandma Sue with Rowan, both extremely happy to see one another after so long a time (I believe Rowan was only a couple months old, if that, when they first met). A close inspection will reveal a bit of Rowan's diaper showing, the first of many faux pas's that weekend.

Next is Uncle Michael with his daughter Ruby at the chapel where Uncle Ben got married to his wife Angela. Mike looks under the weather, and he certainly was, to his great misfortune. Don't worry folks, he got better the day after the wedding.

And finally, we have evil daddy, Uncle Andrew, holding his angelic son, Liam, whom Rowan met for THE first time. Actually, Ben and Angela's wedding marked a number of first meetings, which we'll get to momentarily. In the meantime, hope you all enjoy these first few photos. Many more to come.

No comments: